1. Arby's- Potato cakes and Jamocha shakes FTW!
4. Black Angus
5. Blimpie's- it's been a long time, though.
6. Buffalo Grill
7. Burger King- Used to love them, but after having Five Guys, I said I would never go there again. And I haven't. :p
8. California Pizza Kitchen
9. Carl's Jr. - Isn't that the same as Hardee's?
10. Chick-fil-A - Best nuggets ever, and great waffle fries.
11. Checkers (or Rally's)
12. Chipotle - But I love Moe's and Qdoba more.
13. Chuck E. Cheese's
14. Claim Jumper
16. Coney Island Hot Dogs
17. Del Taco
19. El Pollo Loco
21. Firehouse Subs
22. Hard Rock Cafe
23. Hardee's- I only like their sausage egg biscuits.
25. HomeTown Buffet
26. Hooters- Will never eat there.
28. Jack in the Box
29. Jimmy John's
30. Johnny Rocket's
32. KFC - I prefer Popeye's.
33. Krispy Kreme- Food of the gods!
34. Krystals- White Castle is better.
35. Long John Silver's- Captain D's is better. Arthur Treacher is even better, but they're hard to find now.
36. McDonald's- See my answer for Hardee's.
38. Panda Express- Not authentic Chinese by any means, but satisfying. I love their Orange Chicken
39. Outback Steakhouse- Rarely go, but the food is great.
40. Planet Hollywood
42. Rainforest Cafe
43. Red Lobster- Love the food, but the service at my local restaurant is LOUSY.
44. Red Robin- Have loved this chain since the first time I went to one in Colorado 22 years ago!
45. Red Rooster
46. Señor Frog's
47. Skyline Chili
49. Steak and Shake- Didn't they just go out of business, along with Bennigan's?
51. Sweet Tomatoes
52. T.G.I.Friday's- Meh.
53. Taco Bell- Moe's, Chipotle, and Qdoba are far better, but the Bell will do in a pinch.
55. The Old Spaghetti Factory
56. Tim Horton's
57. Wendy's- The only non-Five Guys or Red Robin hamburgers I still like. Plus Frostys rule!
59. White Castle- Haven't had it in years, though. The frozen stuff you get at the grocery store just isn't the same.
My additions to this list: Olive Garden, Ruby Tuesday, IHOP, Cracker Barrel, Chilis.
No pizza joints beside California Pizza Kitchen? I guess Bridges isn't national yet. That's my favorite, though Pizza Hut will do.