One hint- all but three of these are 80s movies.
1. "At the store, can you buy a new frying pan? I'm a little squeamish about using the one we use to kill people." (I will be delighted if anyone gets this one.)
Second quote from this movie: "It's amazing what you can do with a cheap piece of meat if you know how to treat it."
2. "I've been kidnapped by K-Mart!" Ruthless People, guessed by qthewetsprocket .
3. "Okay, you've stated your position clearly. Now I'm going to state mine. Get in the fucking car. Now." Stand By Me, guessed by qthewetsprocket .
4. "She's dead, sir. They took her to the morgue."
"The morgue? She'll be FURIOUS!" Death Becomes Her, guessed by alpinemaps .
5. "Pink is my signature color." Steel Magnolias, guessed by crusherbunny.
6. "Do you realize that because of you this city is being overrun by baboons?"
"Well, isn't that the fault of the voters?"
Another quote: "Is this some kind of bust?"
"Well, it's very impressive, yes, but we need to ask you a few questions."
7. "Excuse me, you're biting my butt!" Madagascar, guessed by terri_osborne .
8. "You know what a penis is. Stay away from it!" Peggy Sue Got Married, guessed by romulantbonz .
9. "Six thousand dollars? It's not even leather!"
Another quote: " I have a head for business and a bod for sin. Is there anything wrong with that?"
10. "Forgive me, Majesty. I am a vulgar man! But I assure you, my music is not." Amadeus, guessed by boywhocantsayno .